Full details about the position can be found on the Assessment Office's department page.
MOULTRIE COUNTY COURTHOUSE JOB OPENING
Full Time Deputy Position – Assessment Office
- Very strong math skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to cordially work with the public
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks
- Administrative Assistant experience preferred
This job consists of processing and maintaining homestead exemption applications and renewals, proofing data and office correspondence, answering the phone and assisting customers/taxpayers at the counter, managing appropriate disposal of records, assisting with mailings, processing address and ownership changes, obtaining Certification of Illinois Assessing Officer, and being able to organize information in an efficient manner.
Starting Pay: $24,000 – with excellent benefits that include: Paid health insurance for employee, IMRF retirement package, 14 – 15 Paid holidays, Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Deadline to Accept Applications: January 27th or until position is filled.